ABOUT MISTER NGUYEN STUDIO

WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO

Us, the creative guys:

MISTER NGUYEN STUDIO is a full service video & film company located in Houston, Texas. We offer creative video commercials as well as film service for companies and enthusiastic filmmakers, including small and big businesses in the area.

Here at MISTER NGUYEN STUDIO, we think that the best way to maximize your profit is to have a great strategy that includes the 90/10 rule – we will listen to customers 90% of the time; the remaining 10% is our solution to the customers’ problem! We believe in our clients’ potential and working with them to achieve their creative goals.

We are proud to work with

IcyBolt Pictures
Direct Furniture
T4 Spa Concepts & Designs
IcyBolt Pictures
FastBoy Marketing

OUR PORTFOLIO

PROJECTS WE ARE PROUD OF

Please click on the + sign or directly on the project to see our video products.

Pricing plansMake an order / inquiry

OUR SERVICES

WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT

Film!

Yes, we have the crew, actors and stuntmen on board. We can customize the production according to your advertising/marketing budget.

Film editing

Doesn’t matter if it’s your acting show reel, music video, commercial or feature film, we are glad to help! Bring your footage in and we will put the movie together for you. Please make sure you have all the right to the footage. This does not including Advanced Effects and Color Mastering.

Effects for Movie

We listen to our customers and create the most realistic, perfect effects for your movie. Do you have a fight scene that doesn’t look good enough? No blood? Plan to shoot with green screen? Contact us now for a free consultation!

Color Mastering

Understanding color is important in filmmaking. How we use different colors has a dramatic impact on how we subconsciously relate to the characters. Colors are used to serve the characters and move the story forward. Let we know the back story, we’ll enhance your footage!

PRICING PLANS

CUSTOMIZABLE. BEST VALUE FOR THE MONEY.

Large or small, we have the crew and equipment to fit your budget! From a single videographer with a DSLR package to a fully-equipped production crew, we have the resources to take your vision from script to screen!

  • Pre-Production
  • The key to any successful video production project is proper planning, and that is where pre-production comes into play! Activities include script writing and/or review, storyboarding, location scouting and creating a shooting schedule.
  • Hourly: $100
  • Half Day: $450
  • Full Day: $800
  • Budget Video Production
  • Our basic video production rates include a camera operator with a Full HD DSLR camera, basic audio package, and 3-point lighting kit. This package is best suited for single setup interviews, b-roll capture and most other smaller video projects.
  • Half Day: $800
  • Full Day: $1200
  • Indie Video Production
  • Our standard two person crew rates include a DP with a high quality cinema camera & basic grip package, and an audio technician with a boom, lavs and dedicated audio recorder.
  • Half Day: $1250
  • Full Day: $1900
  • Hollywood Video Production
  • Do you need to move beyond the basics? Contact us today and we can quote you for a custom production package, with a wide range of crew members, and a large assortment of production equipment. The sky is the limit, so let us what you would like to accomplish, and we can help achieve your vision!
  • Half Day: Call for estimate
  • Full Day: Call for estimate
  • Post-Production
  • Post-Production is when we take your footage and edit into a completed video. This includes video editing, motion graphics, color grading and more! We’ll add sound, titles, color correction and encode it for DVD, Blu-Ray or the web, and upload it to your website, YouTube or Vimeo!
  • Hourly: $125
  • Half Day: $550
  • Full Day: $100

It seems most companies don’t like to post their video production rates, but then again we’ve always prided ourselves on doing things a little bit different. If you shop around you’ll find our pricing is in the middle of the industry-standard range.

*A Half-Day is up to 5 hours, a Full-Day is up to 10 hours. Time includes set-up & tear down time.

CONTACT

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!

Send us a message

Send messageclear

Contact information

Address:
We’re located in Houston, Texas

Phone numbers:

(832) 207-1174
(832) 743-5238

Please leave a voice mail if we are unable to answer your call.
We will give you a call back in less than 24 hours.

Email:
services@misternguyen.com

Social links:

One hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed.